Feeling Sad



25 June 2021

Hai there, lama sungguh dah tak menulis. Byk sgt dah cerita yang saya tak disampaikan. Tapi tak mengapalah setiap perkara tu sudah pasti ada hikmahnya.

As everyone already knows since 2020 the world facing the outbreak of a pandemic called covid-19. I started to work from home even my children homeschooling. Walaupon kita berada di rumah, namun masing2 membuat kerja masing. Yeah, I miss the good all days as I may call it now, where I can hang out with my officemate during breakfast, have lunch at the cafeteria and talks or laugh about many things happening in our office. When the clock shows 5pm, we off back to our home and take a rest till the next day. Compared to now, I don't even know my working hours because work is being done all the time. I started to be tired at first, so I seek rest, but then the problem is still the same and I started to have this headache. I did think that I am sick and I need to take medicine to cure it. later when my headache is gone, I begin to feel sad, a sadness that i can't explain why am i sad. I begin to be grumpy again and start to blame people around me is a toxic person, but then i realize that it is me who is the toxic person. 

I read an article at this address 

https://www.healthline.com/health/mental-health/why-am-i-sad-for-no-reason#takeaway 

After reading it, i realize something. the last sentences at the end of the article mention that:

" Feeling sad all the time for no specific reason doesn’t always mean you have depression, but it does suggest you could be experiencing something more complex than sadness alone. When sadness lingers and becomes more of a fixed state of being, talking to a therapist can have a lot of benefits. In the meantime, be gentle with yourself and try to remember that this feeling won’t last forever. "

I shall try to get some sunshine from time to time, i shall do the things that i enjoy the most which are reading and writing, i could also watch Korean series or movie at Netflix. Fill in the blanks that had been happening to me. no one can help you to get out from this sadness because it's your own war and it just you that could get youself out from these problems. 



akma blogger 2010

Popular posts from this blog

Cloudy Mode

Cerpen terbengkalai